Dale Monteith joins our teamMelbourne and Sydney Accounting Firm, Duncan Dovico (DD) is pleased to announce that
Dale Monteith, Former Chief Executive Officer at the Victorian Racing Club (VRC), will join their team in a Consulting role from the end of July 2013.+ See Profile
+ Read the Media
+ See Profile
Who is DD Equine?
DD Equine is a specialist Division within the DUNCAN DOVICO ("DD") Accounting Practice established to provide Accounting and Taxation services to the Equine Industry and its participants.
How are we different to other Accountants?
Put simply, our Team knows horses. We understand the industry; our Accountants have a personal interest in horses and we are passionate about horses.
We provide a wide range of services and solutions to the Equine Industry including:
- Taxation Advice to Individuals and Business Owners
- Specialist Taxation and Accounting advice to Horse Breeders, Horse Owners and other industry participants
- Assisting clients commencing their equine business with start up strategic planning and important structuring advice.
- Preparation of Individual taxation returns and all related matters with the Australian Taxation Office
- Tax and related advice for property owners, including rural property owners, farming and related enterprises
- Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund services
We have developed a professional network of equine experts including:
- Expert Legal Advisors specialising in the equine area
- Insurance Brokers specialising in bloodstock and equine related cover
- Financiers and Lenders providing lending solutions for assets including - bloodstock, property, plant and equipment
- Financial Planners who work with us to assist you to develop wealth creation strategies
We can assist
- Stud Owners
- Horse Trainers
- Thoroughbred Owners
- Instructors and Coaches
- Riding Schools
- Agistment Property Owners
- Equestrian Riders
- Horse Dentists
- Retailers, Wholesalers and other service providers operating within the equine industry
Introducing Duncan Dovico Equine - Specialist Accountants to the Equine Industry
Brad and Anna introduce the specialist accounting, tax and business advice offering, whats different about this service and how to contact the team.
Why an Equine Insurance Specialist is Important
Anna Beard is joined by special guest Colette Hicks from BJS Insurance Group, as they discuss exactly why an equine insurance specialist is important.
Brad and Anna on SMSF & commercial property
Brad Purvis and Anna Beard from DD Equine discuss SMSF & commercial property in relation to the equine industry
Brad Purvis and Dale Monteith from DD Equine discuss race trainers and business issues
Brad Purvis CPA, from DD Equine - Accountants & Advisors to the Equine Industry, is joined by Dale Monteith - Consultant , and they discuss issues impacting race trainers and their business.
Important tips and traps to consider when establishing an equine business
Anna and Brad from DD Equine Accountants & Advisors discuss some important considerations for any new Equine related business venture.
Insuring Your Equine Friend
Anna and Equine Insurance Specialist, Colette Hicks, from BJS Insurance Group, are discussing the issues to consider when insuring a horse.
Introducing an equine insurance solution
Anna Beard introduces special guest from DD Equines professional hub, Colette Hicks from BJS Insurance Group.
Duncan Dovico Equine report in from the Inglis Great Southern Sales - May 22 2013
Anna and Brad from DD Equine talk with Jonathan D'Arcy, Director & Auctioneer, at Inglis Bloodstock about the results of the Great Southern Sales.
Introducing an equine law solution
Anna Beard is joined by special guest, Rose Walsh from Walsh Equine Law, to introduce this aspect of DD Equines professional hub.
Legal issues impacting on the equine industry
Anna Beard is joined by special guest Rose Walsh, from Walsh Equine Law, as they discuss current legal issues impacting on the equine industry.
Supporting the Equine Industry
DD Equine supports Project Hope Horse Welfare Victoria and donates an amount to this charity from referral fees it may receive from its equine professional partners, including insurance providers, mortgage and finance providers.
By utilising the DD Equine professional network you too will be supporting Project Hope and in turn assist the broader equine community.